Sunday, November 1, 2009

EUTHANASIA motherfucking MUSIC.

Euthanasia Music....

November 5th 2009. video coming soon for "Coming Up (Transitions as a writer)" which should be out before this week. I might push the date back, because I want everything to be just right. I worked too hard and too long on this to not have it mean something or for it not to do what I know it can do.

Here are the final covers for the Album, which will save me a lot of time because I am not beat for writing all the track listings and shit.





there, so dont ask about track listing and all that dumb shit. Its right there. Jeez


so prior to releasing this Masterpiece, Im going to drop a small mixtape for yall called "Sex Sells, Rap Doesnt" , which might prompt me to push Euthanasia Music back to let my name get out there further and resonate a bit more.

so until then....

Disregard cantankerous wenches, Get gwap.

1

No comments:

Post a Comment