Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mixtape Extravaganza!!! Part 1/3

About to be 1 in the AM, thinkin about gettin some work done to my tattoo, bumpin Gucci Mane (burrrrr) I'm pretty much on some chill shit right now. Album doing decent, got a new (or somewhate new) veiw on life, just cold chillin and loving every moment of it.

Now since I have so much material done over the time I've been rapping as Broken Pen (and I dont know how the fuck Ive been skating with that for this long. Like think about it. A lyrical, brooding, moody ass nigga with crazy punchlines Named "Broken Pen"? and he actually gets at niggas? wooow...) I decided to let people have it. This music is like AIDS.
I'm not sayin I got it, but nigga, If I got it then YOU GOT IT. WHAT?!?!?!?!


Word. The first mixtape Is called "Sex sells, Rap Doesn't Vol.1". I basically took a bunch of shit I made for the album (which I original called "Mindless Self Indulgence" but I changed it to "Euthanasia Music" cuz it made more sence towards what I was talking about, and theres not a band called "Euthanasia" or some shit like that.) and a bunch of promotional joints I did for the blog, which sounded dope, so i decided to throw em together to let people hear the shit. Word

Without further adue, Ignorance.



Next episode, we walk into the past for the "Bloody Kitchen Mixtape".

Uno.

No comments:

Post a Comment