Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The finer aspects of mortality


"All is vanity."


Word. I'm in my room right now writing this on my laptop as I countdown the hours to when it's technically time to upload my "Euthanasia Music" and despite my interesting day, alot of things are running through my head as I prepare one of my best pieces of work I've ever done.

I think about what people will think, how many people will listen to it, where will this album take me, will I be making more music after this album, and among all the thoughts and concerns I have, the main one being will this album do what I made it to accomplish, which is basically the clean and peaceful death of all the dumb, immature, over dramatic, depressing and lonely shit I was on and or went through, and the birth of something greater.



Not exactly on some money, clothes, and bitches road to riches shit, but its more along the lines of not being the same person you were 2+ years go, and showing how you "came up" in the world.

The past couple years have been like one long ass movie full of intrigue, drama, depression, love, hate, crazy females, men acting like hoes, pool parties, caught feelings, shitty jobs and a host full of other things that can really broaden your view on what life is and where you fit in the grand scheme of things. and I feel this album does a great job of capturing everything I was going through and feeling during this point in my life, along with the realization that this shit cant continue.

I'm sorry if for whatever reason, I'm not clear or concise about what i want to accomplish with this album, but like i said, i have alot on my mind. but I pretty much covered the basis of what i want to happen.

so before I end this entry, I just want to say from the bottom of my heart, thank you to the people that held me down and always kept it 100 with me even when shit was at its most darkest, whether it be with things that go on in my life, or things that go on with music. Because I wont front, making music is great, but trying to make something happen with it and interacting with other people on a musical / business level fucking sucks because there are these flakey, elitist bitches running around and wasting peoples time and money and when it comes down to even making music or doing anything creative, theyre fuckery can intrude on the creative process and take the fun out of everything. I could go on for days about this shit in particular, but I dont need to.

Its been a long ride, and I'm glad I have this album to show for it.

Euthanasia Music.

1




No comments:

Post a Comment