Friday, November 13, 2009

Music for a Painless Death

Thats right. Euthanasia Music has been up for about a week and I havent wrote anything about it, not even have a link for the actual album for you guys to download.

So before I write anything else, Im gonna post some pictures with links you can click on to download the album, Euthanasia Music.

here we go....







or, for those that feel all cool and shit, we could just stick to the album cover you can click on to get the album...






Booyah.


So basically, Im at over 250 downloads for the album, planning to have some people remix it. (Producers, holla at me. I got the acapellas for every solo track. Lets make some magic happen.)

I got a video on YouTube for the song "Coming up (Transitions of a writer)"

Its Doing pretty good, about 130 views in 2 days since My patna dem , J-Proph dropped it, which should go along with my wide range of fuckery on youtube. Yeah, I used the terms "My Patna Dem" and "Fuckery". If you dont like it, Get your Vernacular (word of the day) up and respect my conglomerate, Hoe.

Besides having a wide array of ways to freak words on or off beats, I want more for this album. My shit is too dope just to sit on 500 downloads and a small buzz. Fuck that, Im too greedy to sit around and chill. I want it all like a thief in the night. I mean, its whatever, I got some tricks up my sleeve, so the only variable is time and whether or not what I have planned out actually works, let alone be executed. But its cool, Im really not losing sleep over shit. Cuz I have the odd belief that maybe (just maybe) If you make good music, people who want to listen to good music will wanna fuck with what you have to offer. I could be wrong, but some shit is beyond my range of influence, will, control and desire. Whatever happens, happens. Fuck it.

So besides me going on a whole rant about my personal life, whats been going on after Euthanasia Music, what Im trying to do next in terms of music, and other interesting madness of the sort, I just want you guys to enjoy the music I spend countless hours making and for you (the listener) to feel and relate to what Im saying on any level.

fuck it, Im getting to involved.

till next time...

Get gwap, and let the hoes fight over it.

Uno.

No comments:

Post a Comment