Saturday, October 24, 2009

Its been a while...

But Ive been working. Things finally seem to be on the up and up, But Ive been working like a dog nonetheless. Any Correlation? who gives a fuck?

Anyway, Euthanasia Music is almost done and Im having a wonderful time setting up for the release, aside from waiting for certain collaborators to record what they have to, everything on my end has been honkey-dorey.

Photo Shoots, Story board editing for a crazy music video (for the song you can listen to by clicking HERE.) , talking about independent labels, working with people that don't rap and a bunch of other events / happenings make for a very dope way for me to end October.

I wont say who I got beats by (other than myself, and I find I like the idea of me not making a beat for me or someone else to rhyme on and actually have producers come to me and be like "wanna fuck with this?") or who Im rapping with. I wont say how many tracks there are going to be. All I can say is that (im not bullshiting) Im going to have 2 free mixtapes up during the week to promote Euthanasia Music along with the video which My collegue and I will be shooting for throughout the week.

So all that shit talking about Euthanasia, and how it relates to my music and my life will come later. So just soak all this shit in and let is resonate within your infinate being, sissy.

Royal Arrogance
Puntin' Kittens and Murkin Sangria since a few Months ago....

Losers.

No comments:

Post a Comment