Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I do not care how you feel, bitch.

But hey, if i was a rich nigga, i wouldnt have Broken Pen problems, Id have rich nigga problems. might as well be happy where I stand right?

Im sorry I dont update on a consistent basis, but when your trying to promote, record music, mix down music, write music, interact with other people (who are probobly flakey and un-reliable, and use there dumb shit to obscure what youre trying to do) look for a paying job, and handle various other loose ends with no one else really helping me like that, certain shit takes a back seat while certain shit rides shot gun, feel me?

With that said, If anyone feels they have something to contribute to Royal Arrogance, then get in contact with me and we can do some damage. Cuz with all the shit I'm doing, I need as much help as I can get. Not criticism or opinions on what I should do, but actuall work being put in. Stop talking and get your fucking hands dirty, fucking divas.



Anyway...

I find as time goes on, I really dont give a fuck. If people say something about my music or anything I do, I dont even think about what they said, I think about who they are to say whatever the fuck they say. It seems like most if not all people cant be truely satisfied with something or just let it be what it is. People automatically see something and put themselves on a little soap box to voice what they got to say, which I find rarely is a truely objective and logical criticism and is more of an emotional brainfart people spew out to make them feel that much more important over that they are talking about.

lemme throw an example out there, just to show you what Im talking about.

Now, lets have 3 people talk about Religion. Same subject, 3 different views which idicate where each indivual stands on the subject, and most important of all, what interest/benifit they get in dealing with the subject.

Person 1 - "Religion is bullshit! There is no god!! If there was a god, why do we have suffering on this earth and why are so many fucked up things happening? how can thieves eat like kings and sleep like babies, while people like you and me eat like peasants? Fuck God!"

this bastard right here is the more logical, by the book, analytical innocent idealist who believes in truth, justice and the american way. Probobly had a few bad brushes with religion in the past to make him feel some animosity, and to justify his / her current view along with their increased need to have logical, moral, ethical and just things going on because that is what they feel is right for themselves and everyone else. The moment something they feel is wrong or flawed in what they feel is a complete Ideal, then automaticaly the whole thing is fucked up.

god bless these guys. theyre funny to look at.

Person 2 - "God is great! I love my faith, I have faith that the lord works in different ways and i am confident in his plan, and I feel sorry for anyone who doesnt beleive in god, or who doesnt beleive in god the same way I do! Amen!"

Yeah, you guessed it. they God freak. The opposite of person 1. Due to all the ultra rad and neato keen history and repor they have with Matters with Religion, no matter how logic / rationalism they want to use to explain / justify why the fuck theyre so C-C-C-Cuh Ray Zee for Religion, they really dont have to, they just gotta feel all that good stuff that religion talks about, and by the time you feel all good and shit, do you really have to write a fucking dissertation about why you fell so blessed? the fuck out of here.

But....

These motherfuckers can be some dumb bastards. Dumb, Ignorant , Elitist bastards that use Religion and other outer worldly / metaphysical shit to justify there fucked up earthly materialistic shit. This type of shit gives peope like Person 1 all the ammo they need for them to not like person 2. Hell, I dont even like these niggas....ewwwww.

Person 3 - "Listen, I been through some shit, learned alot, seen fucked up shit, and some great happy go lucky shit. I understand everything has its place. I dont know that much, but I know alot of shit.

These guys are more likely to see the whole picture and realize how futile alot of shit humans do in the grand scheme of things. Sure, these guys are kind weird and out of place, but shit actually makes sence if you listen to them.

So with that said, If it dont make sence, dont waste my time.

And remember, if you wanna write for royal arrogance, holla.

I would write a better conclusion, but im tired of writing somewhat inciteful shit and I want to do something interesting.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment