Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Truth vol.2

Hello there. welcome to another installment of "The Truth". This is where I take women I find are "The truth" and write about them and all that dumb shit.

you ready? muthafucka, IS YOU READY?

bitch, IS YOU READY?

for

The TRUTH?

ok, this time, I had to dig within the depths of my mind to hit you guys off with something Proper, cuz you know if anything, I got good taste.

So did I bust out T-dot's finest "Badriya Moon"



you bet your ass I did, Sissy.

Born In Nigeria, raised in the T-dot (thats Toronto for all you un-cool kids that arent up on the slang) Ms. Moon Kills the game in all aspects and spares none when it comes down to modeling.

If you wanna read an article I dug up with Ms. Moon talking about her life and what she wants to do, Click here.

want Eye candy? who doesnt?



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6Rc6y2dYCY



word?

Ok, one more. I think Im killing you guys too hard with these pics.


I'm done. It's a wrap.

Till next time.

Peacies.

No comments:

Post a Comment