Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Racist Dream Interpretation?

So I rarely remember my dreams. But when I do have dreams, very crazy shit happens in them. like last night, the main thing I remember was chillin at my old house with some relatives, with Rick Ross (or some other fat dude that raps and has a brolic mustache that raps) outside recording. and dont ask me why he was recording outside, cuz its my dream, and it seemed like a good idea at the time.

So then out of left field, a storm starts brewing up, then lighting strikes. Everyone there with me was like "Get the fuck out the rain!!!!" but homie was just standing there, then lightning came down and *BANG*

Zapped that nigga till he was nice and crispy.













From there, the storm gets more and more violent to the point it gets a bit too chaotic, and that's all I remember.

But thats not where the story ends. So, I decide to read some of the Dream interpretation books that are lying around my house (cuz my family got it like that). so one of the oldest books i could find was "Zolar's Encyclopedia & Dictionary of DREAMS". so I say "fuck it, lets see what it has to say."

Im Flipping through it, and guess what I find? a section about "NEGROS". Yes, Negros. So if youre having a dream about anything relating to Negros, then this is the book to get.

So if Youre having dreams that involve more than one Negro, Zolars got you covered.
Here is what having a Negro in your dreams translates into (according to Zolar).
  • Dreams of a Negro - Embarrassment in Business
  • Many Negros - Good News
  • Having a Negro Servant - Difficult work
  • Dealing with Negros - You have rivals in love and business
  • Having a Negro friend- Quarrels with a foreign person
  • Having your fortune told by a Negro - You will need all your powers
  • Negro Children - Will receive something unexpected
  • Being a Negro - Good will come to you *THIS SHIT IS FUNNY!!!*
  • Being in love with a Negro - Will be cheated and disillusioned

Yeah, that shit is copied right from the book. Dont believe me? then buy the old ass book that was made in 1963 and look it up for yourself.

so yeah dude. seriously....












fuck you.

Im out.

1.

No comments:

Post a Comment