Sunday, August 16, 2009

It makes me cry *(so bad.....)*

Despite the current fuckery between one of my favorite crews (Slaughterhouse) and the 9 individuals that are one of the main reasons why I rhyme, (Wu Tang Clan) I will always be a Wu head and have the up most respect for them. One of My Favorite producers out the Killa Bee camp is Bronze Nazareth, dude is rugged as fuck when it comes to production and he handles samples better than your favorite producer on a good day after a few E&J shots and the ghost of Mozart, Miles Davis and J Dilla telling them how to freak that breakbeat he found digging in the crates (or on youtube, who knows).

With that being said, I recorded a new verse over one of his instrumentals and called it "So Bad".

CLICK ON THE WU SYMBOL TO DOWNLOAD.







or you can be a pussy and click here....

No comments:

Post a Comment