Monday, August 24, 2009

Not the realest shit I ever wrote, but damn near close vol.1



WHAT?!?!? I like Asian women. If I wanna put up a picture of 2 Asian women embracing each other, then thats what Im gonna do. THATS HOW I ROLL.

Anyway, sorry (for the people who actually read this) for not posting anything. Ive been doing alot within the past 2 days and when I havent been doing anything, I've just been in a "I could really give a fuck" mood. So tough titties but we grow, learn, and move on with life...CUZ THATS JUST HOW THE FUCK WE ROLL.

So Here is a rundown of what Ive been up to for the past couple weeks. These things can be little things like getting a new cell phone to coming to a new conclusion about who is important in my life and who I just deal with.
  • Watched Bad-ass Kids at a late ass day camp
  • Watched Schoolhouse Rock
  • Realized how old I was when these little kids Im watching dont know what the fuck schoolhouse rock is. (hurt my soul when i heard that....like WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU ARENT UP ON CONJUCTION JUCTION?)
got damnit.....anyway.....


  • Battled In "Concrete Animals" which is a Try-out Battle Rapping League for GrindTime New York. That shit was fun as hell.
  • Spent the night out in Brooklyn with a bunch of people I know that rapped.
  • Left My Cell Phone Out in Brooklyn.
  • Bought a New Cellphone
  • Came to the conclusion that Love only works when a motherfucker loves you for who you are and what you stand for regardless of where you are in your life. Love doesnt work when you just like the idea of being loved and think a relationship would be a dope thing to get into. You gotta KNOW, not THINK. THINKING GETS NIGGAS KILLED AND KNOWING MAKES EVERYTHING FUN AND HAPPY....cuz thats just how the fuck we roll.
  • Figured out some people in my life can kick rocks. Im gathering a list of people in my head I need to Possible Slap the Hellfire out of. Fuck you guys, get off the bullshit.
  • Taught myself how to do cartwheels/acrobatics with my left arm since my right hand is fucked up for unknown reasons.
  • Thought to myself "BackPackers fucking suck." Then I thought about it again, and said to myself "No, backpackers REALLY FUCKING SUCK."
  • Looking for a job that pays good. REAL GOOD FUCKING LOOK by my standards.
So yeah, thats about it. Im Gonna be trying to work on some music, but shit has been getting real stagnant music wise, interms of me actually caring about music and dealing with how people are consistantly late with my when I ask them to drop a verse or give them a beat

(shout out to Docks, EGA and Cosmose, the only motherfuckers that actually put in work, everyone else needs to get off they bullshit and do something and at least *lord willing* MAKE MOVES. real talk)

So I'll put up some new music sometime this week. gotta atleast bless yall with something.

Fuck bitches, throw money at them.

Im out.

No comments:

Post a Comment