Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"The Truth" Vol. 1

"The Truth" is dedicated to women I think, fuck it, I KNOW are "THE MOTHAFUCKIN TROOOF" *girl so fine, had to misspell a word.

This Installment is dedicated to Andressa Soares aka "Mulher Melancia" (translates into Watermelon Woman for cats who aren't on there Portuguese.) Brazilian Sex Icon and perhaps the incarnation of everything that would make a man from any walk of life stop whatever he's doing and say "........oh my...."

Ms. Melancia...

you are...

"THE TRUTH"




this one too...



and this one, just in case you think Im on some bullshit. dont ever say I never did yall niggas favors...



See you next time on "The Truth"

Peeeeeeacies.

1 comment:

  1. If you like Mulher Melancia check out this post on my blog for moor eye candy!
    http://mooraboutbahia.blogspot.com/2010/11/amazing-fruits-of-brazil.html

    ReplyDelete