Saturday, September 26, 2009

Alicia, Alicia...Oh how I love you so...


Girl.....If you only knew......


But on some real gangster shit. I know I havent been writing like I usually do, but Ive got my Hands wrapped up in some other sexyness, so Royal Arrogance kinda had to play the background. Dont like it? Tough Titties. Very, Hard, Bulletproof, Adamantium, Diamond Embroydered Titties. (Diamond Tits? awesome...must get very cold at times, though...)

AAAAnnnnyway....

Iv'e been on a "Fuck having a social life" streak ever since Ive been Sick. Some people left for college, some people have lifestyles to tend to, others just dont give a rats ass. So Ive been Writing my ass off. Working on a book (which I aint telling yall about till Im Done and I got the shit published.) and getting my pen game up and writing verses and songs while sharpening every facet of my craft I can. No chillin with people, no trying to get with a female, no one to go to when I need concil, because the less social you are, the less shit you have to worry about and go through. No petty beef, no emotions to get the best of people that make them say / do dumb shit, No wasted time, no Broken Promises, and no facebook/myspace/twitter mellowdrama.

Fucking Awesome.

In my "Fuck that, I'm staying home"-ness, Things became a lot more clear. I mean sure, I have fun, but sometimes It's just a big heap of "The fuck is wrong with you?" and the supplemental "How the fuck is your Fuckery, messing with me?". Shit is the story of my life.

Now dont get me wrong, Im not cynical of people. Far from it. I know perfectly that I am the people I choose to be around. If Im around people that make me say "whhhhaaaaaat the fuck" alot, then there is clearly something wrong with me, and I fortunately have the testicular fortitude to know when I am at fault.

While we are on the subject....

Im not trying to degrade females or shit like that, but this is getting crazy. Whats going on that I keep on seeing these Upstanding Citizen, Future-first-female-president, Michelle Obama, Sailor Moon, Waiting to Exhale, Virgin Mary, Teenage Girl Squad , Ladies No.1 Detective Agency, O.G. Girl Scout Females, yo? I hear stories of hoes like Mythological Folk Lore, but I never see them or associate with them ,I came close though but no cigar. They seem to slip out of captivity like a Smooth Criminal.Peanut Butter Jelly Smooth.... not smooth, but

"Shmooooove"

These Hoes is "Peanut Butter Shmooooove"....yeah...

word.

Designer Clothes, Hoes and Shows.



Makin' Shmooves that shine like grace.....

No comments:

Post a Comment