Monday, April 12, 2010

The Truth Vol.3





Now I know its been a while since I've done this, but I feel I need to put yall up on game to some FUTURISTIC shit. Now Im going on a limb with this one. Im putting together 2 words alot of dudes "WISH" would be together to describe someone. alas, I believe I might've struck gold with this one...

"Thick" and "Asian".
yeah, I said it.

You think Im bullshitting?
I pulled up a few pictures, just to show you guys Im playing no games

Her name is "Annie Thao"

yeeeah.

a few more.

Uhhhhhnnnnnnn....
shit is critical.

a couple more...

ok, 2 more. Im having too much fun.


ok. last one, and Im out of here like last Christmas.

for all you Smart Dumb asses out there...

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM

    ReplyDelete