Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hercules

Ive been thinking. Since I never had a good valentines day and my birthday is the day after, why havent I said


"fuck worrying about a holiday where you gotta buy shit to show people affection. Why not wait for my birthday which is the day after, and it'll prolly work out better for me any way."


way I guess after all the bullshit, my 21 first year of existence has brought me to this place of understanding. It may not be me being self centered, but for the first time in a long time I find myself saying


"I do not give a fuck out people feel. People just love to hear themselves talk. Fuck this shit."


As time goes on I realize the Adults are like Children, and since almost every job I had has been looking over children, I think I know what I'm talking about. Kids, love to say shit just for the sake of saying shit. The Most obvious observation to the random brain fart, children just love saying shit not so they can say some ground breaking / logical / profound shit, but just to get a reaction. Its the same shit with Adults, cept adults have more of a fucked up sense of Idealism behind there shit.

With that observation, I notice that people say / express certain things about how I do what I do or just general shit about me in general, and often I'm not in the mood to hear the shit, I dont find what they have to say valid in anyway shape or form, and I usually dont go out of my way to ask people about how they feel about a certain facet of what I do, because it takes time away from doing something productive.

twitter status quote from yours truly...


"Do I go to your Job, and tell you how to sweep floors and move boxes? NO. Now let Broken Pen do Broken Pen shit. Assholes."
say whatever you like about the twitter status. But Im just tired of giving a fuck cuz besides this Rap shit, I've been goin through too much shit as of late.

So in the End, fuck rap. This is My theme Song

Aaron Neville - Hercules (1973)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySmdF1hTLS0



G's Up, hoes down. If a Bitch can swim. She gonna drown.

No comments:

Post a Comment