Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Updates 2 out of 2 : The Ignorance Continues

Ok, so ive been talking alot of shit about Remixes. Yall heard any?.....Dont worry, I'll Wait.......*long awkward silence*......

Thought so

Well luckily for you , I got a whole remix album done with one of my Peoples Ghost The Wunderkid. Were calling it "Ill Dissonance" (homie gotta break out crazy ass SAT words and shit...yowza)

Here is the cover below (done by him as well)

and below, are the tracks I'm dropping before I drop the whole album, on Christmas!!


Broken pen & Sefu - Hall Monitor stealth evasion.mp3
Broken pen & Sefu - we get it in.mp3
Broken pen & Sefu - Sucker for love.mp3
Broken pen & Sefu - Black, White Puerto Rican & Chinese.mp3
Broken pen & Sefu - You cant find it.mp3


Enjoy the Remixed stuff.

Subscribe, comment, and show me love to make me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

Because Evil Geniuses need love too.

No comments:

Post a Comment